Our Plant List
PTS has now added a 4 colour B1 Komori to its sheetfed section in Castleford. We now have B1, B2 and B3 capabilities for sheetfed printing as well as the digital pressesThe presses are used for short to long run spot and full colour production. PTS utilises colour management systems on all our sheetfed presses which reads and controls the printing process on the sheetfed presses giving consistently accurate colour readings and provides print quality analysis for the customer to remotely monitor the trends. Using these colour management systems dramatically reduces make-ready and increases print quality. Matching all international printing standards is easy. Our colour management systems have dynamic density adjustment (DDA) which makes matching spot and process solids simple. So, whatever the print process, whatever the number of colours, you can be sure that PTS consistently achieve accurate colour.
- B1 Komori – 4 colour
- B2 KBA – 5 colour plus uv drying
- B2 Heidelberg – 5 colour perfector, in line cito perforating
- 1 x 2 colour Ryobi
- 1 x 4 colour GTO
Reel Fed Print
PTS has a wide variety of reel to sheet and reel to reel narrow web UV litho presses on both production sites.
- 3 x Muller Concept reel/sheet, reel/pack, reel/reel, magnetic cylinder – 4/5 colours
- 3 x Timson 4 colour reel/pack
- Multi web Formprint with in-line numbering capability – 4 colours
- Edelmann 4 colour U/V – reel/sheet
- Juniorprint 4 colour – reel/sheet
- 3 across Edelmann reel/sheet, magnetic cylinder – 2 colours
- 4 colour Drent reel/sheet
PTS provide quality over printed envelopes in many sizes with fast turnaround times – 1 to 3 days in most cases. Litho and Digitally produced with a wide range of stock available.
- Halm 3 inch – BRE Press
- Halm 6 inch – C5 to C4+
- Halm 6 inch – C5 to C4+ with multi-purpose feeder
- Halm 4 colour with UV drying with option of 5th unit
PTS can offer a wide variety of products from simple single page compliment slips right through to full colour brochures. We can incorporate variable data to produce short run personalised items on both digital machines or on the Astrojet M1 which can overprint details onto C6, DL or C5 Envelopes in full colour.
- Konica 951 / 1200 Mono Machines
- Ineo 2070 / 6100 Full Colour Machines
- Astrojet M1 Digital Envelope Printer
PTS offers a varied range of print finishing from stitching, collating, folding, and booklet making. The latest addition to the booklet world is square edge. This machine takes a standard stitched booklet and gives a professional looking square edge finish which is a more cost-effective solution to perfect binding. PTS also have close relationships with local print finishing companies that we use to complement our print finishing services.
- B1 Heidleberg Folder
- B1 Polar Guillotine
- Heidleberg ST 400 Stitchmaster
- 3 station reel/reel & reel/pack collating
- 3 x Horizon sheet fed collating/stitching
- 2 x C5 Collate, file hole punch & number
- 4 x multi-purpose folders
- 2 x Muller Saddle stitchers
- 7 x Guillotines
- Shrink wrap/boxing/file hole punch/drill
- 6 x wire stitchers
- 2 x ram bundlers
- Perfect Binding – Perfect/PUR
- Square edge for books
- Wiro binding
Operating Adobe Creative Cloud, Apogee Client and Pageflex software to both create designs and process customer supplied artwork to an exceptional standard.
Creating plates for our wide variety of onsite printing machines utilising a fully automated Agfa Accento II CTP system. On average the studio creates in excess of 600 plates per week.